Happy Hours School was established in the year 2001 by Bhartiya Shiksha Niketan Education Society, Delhi. It is a co-educational English medium primary school recognized by Municipal Corporation of Delhi. It was a pioneering effort in the field of pre-primary and primary education. It was founded on the bedrock of courage, sincerity and commitment; to this day the most important qualities nurtured and Read more...
Why Happy Hours School?
- SMART CURRICULUM which focuses on Four FACETS OF LEARNING - Look Within, Look Around, Look Deep, Look Beyond
- Technology aided classrooms with best infrastructure.
- Focus on Discipline, Quality Education, Student Centered Approach,Life skills
- 21st century skills development
- THINKING CLASSROOMS
- Scribble Dribble - Intra Class Activity (Class Pre School) on April 7, 2017
- Assembly- "Health is Wealth" (Class V A) on April 5, 2017
- Go Green activity (Class Pre Primary) on April 6, 2017
- Shades of Color- Intra Class Activity(Pre Primary) on April 7, 2017
- Assembly - Myself(Role Enactment) Class Pre Primary A on April 6, 2017